Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Gearing Up For VBS!

Hello all!

Are you as excited as I am for this years Vacation Bible School? We will be going on a jungle safari, hunting for Gods Word! This cannot be done without the help of my volunteers. So with that being said, if you haven't signed your name up to volunteer then don't you worry...its not to late. There is a sign up sheet at the back of the auditorium and on the back of every children classroom door. If you would like to join me and see the beauty of God's work shine through the hearts of children, don't hesitate! There is a job for everyone.

If you're still on the edge about what you're going to do, the least you can do is pray for an amazing week. I pray that every child finds Christ if they didn't already have a relationship with Him and that we can show the children how to be servants for Christ.

Please don't hesitate to call me if you have any questions!
940-555-5555


Love Always,

Grace Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment