Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Technology Integration

Hello all! Thank you for stopping by for my most recent update. I just read a really amazing article that is all about the history of technology and I believe it is really beneficial for our classrooms today! You may read it here:


After reading this I hope you see that our classroom is a tiny bit behind on the technology train! I think the older generation might be missing out on something amazing. Technology offers so many cool aspects to the classroom, “It offers active engagement, the opportunity to participate in groups, frequent interaction and feedback, and connections to real-world contexts. Technology also expands what students can learn by providing them with access to an ever-expanding store of information.”[1] Now I don’t want to just throw Ipads at your children and give them busy work but I really believe after reading this article that we can step it up in the technology realm.

As I reflect on everything I read I can’t help but to look at our class and see where there is some work to be made. We use our computer and soundboard for music and power points but what could we do better to get the children engaged? I have a few tricks up my sleeve with an Ipad and I’m excited to let the kiddos try it out this Sunday. Lets work together on some ideas to really try to integrate technology into our classroom. I hope you have an amazing day and thank you for stopping by. See you bright and early for Sunday School at 8 am!


John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life

Love Always,
Ms. Grace




[1] "Technology Integration: A Short History." Edutopia. N.p., n.d. Web. 14 Jan. 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment