Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Lets Catch Up!

So as you all (hopefully) know by now, the students have been learning all about the Fruit of the Spirit in Sunday School! We are wrapping up our series next week while we study what self-control is really all about. I believe that the students have really grasped the concept of what the fruit of the spirit is and how they can apply it to their own lives. Though this series is ending, I'm so excited to announce that we will be starting a new series over Joseph in two weeks! Yay! So please be drop your children off at Sunday School promptly at 8 AM Sunday morning so we can get the ball rolling on our new series. I love you all and thank you for letting me love your kids!


Love and blessings,
Ms. Grace


P.S. If your children haven't annoyed you enough with this song, I have attached the "Fruit of the Spirit" song below. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment