Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Benefits of Technology

Hello all!

I know I continue to talk about all of these articles over technology but this is the last one, I promise! This one I believe sums up all of the articles by showing all of the benefits of technology in a classroom. It has enhanced test scores, hands on learning, self esteem, and much more. Technology really have become beneficial for a classroom, all schools in America have internet access in some way. The benefits keep growing as technology is enhancing and it just makes me excited!

In our classroom I love using technology anywhere I get the chance. In the future I would love to get iPads or desktop computers to help even more with bringing technology into the classroom. This is all so exciting and I'm looking forward to this journey. Please read the article and let me know what you think!


Love and Blessings,

Mrs. Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment