Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Learning Vocabulary With Technology

Hello all,

With technology booming and slowly becoming the newest form of successful teaching, theres no wonder that I came across an article that really spoke to me on how to integrate technology even more in the classroom. This time specifically in the vocabulary department. Vocabulary is a awesome tool in Children's Ministry. The more vocabulary words learned, the more knowledge you learn through scripture. This article has multiple ways you can use it in the classroom like virtual graphs, vocabulary games, and increasing reading volume to enhance learning.

All of these sound like great ideas that I would love to bring into our classroom. Like always though, I want to know your thoughts! My classroom is open to all opinions, I'm always trying to find ways to help better you child's understanding of God and His love. We can bring in some on these pieces of technology and try them out for our classroom.


God Bless,

Mrs. Grace


http://www.readingrockets.org/article/10-ways-use-technology-build-vocabulary

No comments:

Post a Comment