Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Flipped Learning

Hello all!

I ran across this really interesting article and I would love your feedback. There is a new style of teaching going around called "Flipped Learning", its basically where a teacher makes a video that the student will watch prior to class, then when you get to class you have more of a hands on approach. Basically your class time is spent doing the things you teach rather than using the time to teach. What are your thoughts?

I think it has great potential but not necessarily for a Sunday School classroom, at least not every Sunday. Your children already have so much work to do in school, could you imagine me giving you more work before church? It really sounds like a great way for hands on learners to learn but maybe not for the logistical learners or the ones that need the one on one time with the teacher. I will leave the link for the article below, let me know your opinions this Sunday!

God Bless,

Mrs. Grace

http://www.edutopia.org/blog/flipping-the-non-flippable-classes-jon-bergmann

No comments:

Post a Comment